The West Gateway is experiencing a boom in residential, mixed-use, and retail development:
- Over 1,000 new residential units (multi-family and single-family) are under or planned for construction.
- Prairie Centre will feature 116,478 square feet of retail/restaurant space and 670 new rooftops. (See plan above)
- Prairie Winds is a new 250 unit multi-family rental development (Now Leasing!).
- New Culver’s is open at 11 S. Randall Road.
- Wahlburgers Announces St. Charles location on Randall Road. You can read more about it here.
Contact us to learn more about how your business can become a part of the West Gateway.
The West Gateway has developed along the Randall Road corridor, a major north-south arterial thoroughfare for Kane County. Approximately 60,000 vehicles pass through the intersection of Rt. 64 and Randall Road daily. This corridor is the westernmost major commercial hub and the best place for western County residents to meet their shopping and dining needs. The West Gateway Micro-Trade Area is home to auto dealerships, regional and national retailers, restaurants, and shopping destinations.
Micro-Trade Area Highlights:
Click this link to learn more about the West Gateway Micro-Trade Area